Monday, 21 January 2013

Baggy Jeans and Boots


So I'm back at home (Galway) this week and today was really really reeeeeally cold but I thought I'd try and do an outfit post on my own because I was home alone and, well, bored. So I've dedicated it to that trend of super baggy levi jeans with heels. Although my jeans aren't levi's I'm on the look out for the perfect pair! Unfortunately I left my SLR in Dublin so I just used my digital snapshot camera so excuse the poor quality. Enjoy!
Kevin our cat decided to get in the photo...





Leopard print blazer: River Island, Baseball top: New Look, Jeans: A|wear, Boots and belt and sunglasses: Pennys/Primark, Bag: Betty Jackson for Debenhams, Neckalce: H&M, watch: Sekonda, rings: Accessorize
Laaaaaater,
Lily :)

2 comments:

  1. Great pics! I'm on the hunt for the perfect pair of boyfriend jeans :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love thoese jeans they look great with the boots!! Really nice outfit!
    http://bloglifex.blogspot.ie/

    ReplyDelete