Monday, 21 January 2013

Inspiration: Boyfriend Levi's

Hello! Two posts in one day huh? Yeaaa honey boo! So this post is dedicated to my outfit one I posted about half an hour ago directly under this one. I want to share with you where I got my inspiration, it was mostly from Angela Scanlon, a super innovative IRISH stylist who I saw wearing these jeans with a peplum top and wedges and a big statement necklace..it totally worked and I laaaaaaav it! Also, check out a cool video of her showcasing some of her style here Enjoy!












So, there it is. Hope you like it!
Laaaaaaaater,
Lily! :)

2 comments:

  1. I love these trend of the boyfriend jeans, But I haven't dare to wear them, all these girls looks fab! I will def try this year, I have too, great pics


    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. great inspirational photos!

    XOXO
    Adrielle
    http://dailyfashiondream.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete