Sunday, 20 January 2013

Instaoutfit


Hello there!
So this evening I went to the cinema with the fam and because it was quite rushed I thought I'd take a few quick snaps off my ipod of what I wore. Some are taken straight from it and others are tweaked a lil' with good ol' instagram! You can follow me @lilersj...if you want! :) I recently bought this big black jumper from new look so I thought I'd wear it with my super comfy wet look leggings. I'm liking the "all black" look with hints of colour so I thought I'd give it a try with some bright red lippy and a check scarf. Lemme know what y'all think!









Sneaky poke around Pennys/Primark



Jumper: New Look, Leggings: Pennys/Primark, boots, neon bracelet & necklace(sale): Topshop, cross  bracelet: Miss Selfridge(sale), scarf(sale): Urban Outfitters, bag: Betty Jackson in Debenhams

Hope you like!
Laaaaaater,
Lily :)

1 comment:

  1. You look absolutely gorgeous! I love your bracelets!

    ReplyDelete