Saturday, 26 January 2013

Recent Buys

Hey guys, so the other day I bought some stuff off boohoo.com; a pair of leather coated leggings and a white cropped polo neck. There was 20% off for students AND free delivery to Ireland so I couldn't resist. The two items together only came to a mere €18! WOW! I was also in Pennys/Primark the other day and spotted these baroque D&G-esque shorts! Although I'm not really into the super short shorts trend I had to buy these 'cause of the design and the price!
 Here are some snaps!




Add caption
I got the 20% code off UNIDAYS; a site that offers student discounts online for high street brands such as TOPSHOP, Urban Outfitters, Rare London, ASOS, InLoveWithFashion, Boohoo, Missguided and loads more! So if you haven't heard of it..check it out!

Laaaaaaaater,
Lily :)

2 comments:

  1. Those shorts are so cute! Unidays is amazing, managed to get 25% off ASOS the other day, and blogged about some of the great stuff I got :)

    blondeonblondie.blogspot.ie

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Yea me too, can't beat 25% off ASOS! I'll be posting about that when it arrives..eek!

      Delete