Tuesday, 29 January 2013

Shutterbug Kilo Sale and other steals

So this is a bit of a late post but to hell with that!
Shutterbug is a vintage store in Kilkenny, and in my opinion, the best in Ireland. Having no car and a terrible sense of direction I was never able to get myself to the store or to any of the locations of their Kilo Sales.
What's a Kilo Sale you ask? Well, let me tell you... Kilo sales are where there's a whole bunch of clothes and accessories to chose from and for every kilo you pay €20! Some places vary on how much they charge per kilo but nonetheless it's a bloody good deal!
So every time I saw a poster for these I kicked myself for not being brave enough to get there on my own (I would most definitely get lost). BUT, one day in the middle of November I was scrolling through my facebook and saw that Shutterbug had announced their first Kilo Sale, in DUBLIN! WINNING! So I went, got some goodies and without further ado here they are...

I'm in LOVE with this waistcoat


This is a waistcoat but it has hooks and eyes all the way down so it can be worn as a top too!

 Obsessed with logo tees...
The sleeves on this are quite long, so I turned them up so it wouldn't look like an utter baggy mess! :P

This bowler hat wasn't included in the Kilo Sale,  they also had a full price section on the day but it was only €16.99!

Ok so this jewellery isn't from Shutterbug but I picked it up today and thought I'd sneak it into this post
Chunky gold chain bracelet from Miss Selfridge, reduced from €15 to €4.50!!

Gold clip-on collar tips from Pennys for €2!!
So there it is!

Shutterbug also have an on-line store called Folkster check it out here. They stock Jeffrey Campbell shoes and brands such as The Silver Factory, Bonzie, Ivory Jar and K Kajoux as well as their vintage clothing.

Check out there facebook here
The creator of Shutterbug; Blanaid also has a blog, check it here

Comments and followers are always much appreciated!
Laaaaaaater,
Lily :)

No comments:

Post a Comment