Saturday, 23 February 2013

Assistant Stylist Job!

I'm BACK! Boom boom POW!!

I was pretty sick for a while there so I fell off the blogosphere and it took me another while to climb back onto the ledge. But I'm back now and I have SUPER DUPER exciting news!




So, in class the other day my tutor announced that a friend of hers needed an assistant for a shoot she has on Monday and Tuesday. Her friend, Irene, AKA Vintage Irene is a vintage whiz, stylist, blogger, presenter and writer. She styles for fashion shows and media shoots and also now advises retail clients, some of whom she represented on TV3's Xposé! She also contributes to the pop culture blog, culch.ie and weekly magazine Le Cool Dublin.

So the job on Monday and Tuesday is to be an assistant stylist for a shoot for Xposé!!

To make it fair on who from our class was to get the job, the class we were to pick four trends and write a sentence on each trend and then Irene would chose her favourite. And she chose mine!

DELIGHTED! I'm soooo excited for it and I will definitely have a blog post up about my experience from it all.

Check Irene's blog here and her facebook page here
ALSO check out Xposé on TV3 here

So stay tuned for my post afterwards!

Laaaaaaaaaaaater,
Lil


No comments:

Post a Comment