Friday, 29 March 2013

Outfit Post: Purple Hues












Top: Pennys/Primark, Leggings: Forever21, Blazer: River Island (current sale), Boots: New Look, Parrot necklace: Accessorize, Watch: River Island

I  bought this top from Pennys/Primark recently for €3! Whatta bargain - I'm liking the sleeve length a lot! And this blazer? I popped into River Island the other day after announcing their sale and picked this up for €40, deducted from €95! Whoo! I never usually wear all the same hues of one colour but I like how this all turned out!
Whatcha think? 

Happy Easter!

Lil <3

4 comments:

  1. I love the pants! They look really good paired with everything else. Hello! I'm your newest follower. I was wondering if you could come check out my blog too. I blog about music and books.
    Thanks heaps,
    musicplusbooks.blogspot.com.au
    - Laura

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Will pop over to your blog now! :) x

      Delete
  2. Really love how these colours look together! So simple yet different! Loving your blog, new follower alert!

    Fiona xo
    www.thescarletribbonblog.blogspot.ie

    ReplyDelete