Saturday, 9 March 2013

Thylane Blondeau - One to watch


Thylane was born in Franace April 5th 2000 and is the daughter of soccer player Patrick Blondeau and fashion designer Véronika Loubry.
She started modelling at the age of 4 but due to massive controversy over her working at a young age in what is traditionally seen as an adult role, saw her career subside for a while. 

I came across Thylane when I was browsing through the facebook page of a fashion icon of mine, scrolling through her albums I came across one entitled Thylane <3. I went for a look and was seriously WOW-ed. I mean this girl is BEAUTIFUL. She has that gorgeous French look; sallow skin, soft blonde hair and blue eyes. Although she is still super super young she will definitely be the next Cara Delevingne. Watch this space!

So here take a look and be stunned!

















Beautiful right?

Happy Weekend! 

Lil

1 comment: