Sunday, 24 March 2013

Wrap your head up


This summer hosts the return of the head scarf - be it 40's inspired or hippy chick. Sport a hijab, turban, or a simple knot or bow - there's so many ways to rock this mini trend. Take a look at these pics for some inspiration.




















Although its quite a mini trend, it's definitely one with a bit of attitude! I'm most definitely gonna be whipping out some of my grandmothers old silk scarves for some re-living! Will you?

Let me know what you think, comments and followers are mucho appreciated!

Lil :)

2 comments:

  1. I loveee the head wrap!!
    Defo featuring this is my next post!
    I'm following you back on bloglovin now sweetie!
    Looking forward to new posts.
    Love G xx

    www.supercalafashionistic.com

    ReplyDelete