Thursday, 11 April 2013

Decadent Sport - Personal Styling Editorial

A few weeks back in college we were given an assignment to complete a photo shoot on any trend we wanted. We were to imagine we were doing the shoot for IMAGE Magazine (an Irish fashion magazine). 
I decided to mix two trends together: Decadence/Maximalism and Sport. I love mixing power jumpers and jersey sport tops with jewels and metallic material and adding a punch of colour. Think D&G mixed with Kenzo or Stella McCartney and Chanel.  
The shoot took place in college. We didn't have much resources so I used a white background that I found hanging about and a white sheet on the floor, then tweaked the pictures with Photoshop - to the best of my ability anyway!

Photographer: Me
Stylist: ME 
Model: Shannon
MUA: Shannon

Here are some behind the scene pics first




 I have a completed photo of the cover on Adobe Illustrator in college but I'm unable to open it up on my laptop so I only have the "IMAGE" signage to show you for now! But when I'm able to get the competed cover I'll pop it up on my Facebook for you to see. 







I'm really happy how it all turned out! Delighted with the poses I decided on too! 
Would you believe that every item, except for my Kenzo jumper and the pointed black court heels, here was under €30!! And in this last image the silver blouse was €1 in a thrift store? I love it - can't wait to wear the outfit out!

So what do you think?
Which is your favourite outfit?
Feel free to comment or follow on bloglovin' or GFC!

Laaaaaaater,
Lil :)


IMAGE 1
Top: Forver21
Skirt: ASOS
Necklace: Pennys
Earrings: Miss Selfridge

IMAGE 2
Bomber: Pennys
Shorts: Pennys
Earrings: Forever21

IMAGE 3
Top: Shutterbug Vintage
Blazer: Pennys (picked it up for €9 recently)
Skirt: Pennys
Necklace: Pennys
Earrings: Miss Selfridge
Ring: Topshop

IMAGE 4
Jumper: Minusey.com
Skirt: Forever21
Earrings: Love Vintage (Clifden, Co.Galway)
Necklace: Pennys
Sandals: Pennys

IMAGE 5
Grey cut-out dress: Topshop
NY Hat: River Island
Earrings: Forever21
Necklace: New Look
Boots: New Look
Chain bracelet: Miss Selfridge
Jewel bracelet: gift

IMAGE 6
Blouse: Ritsy Rags thrift store
Trousers: Forever21
Necklace: New Look
Earrings: Topshop
Heels: Buffalo @ Arnotts


1 comment:

  1. Wow love this shoot, fab colours and awesome styling! Where did you go thrift shopping?

    ReplyDelete