Tuesday, 16 April 2013

Outfit Post - Flowing Florals












Bowler hat: Shutterbug Vintage, tshirt: New Look, Skirt: Miss selfridge, assortment of jewellery: Topshop and Miss Selfridge, Shoes: Pennys/Primark, Bag: Ritsy Rags thrift shop, sunglasses: A|wear
If you follow my Instagram or Facebook you will have seen that I spent the weekend in Barcelona with my sister Polly visiting a friend who is on Erasmus. I saw this holiday as a perfect opportunity to do some outfit posts. Spain being Spain it was beautiful weather so I had free reign on what I wanted to wear.

My first outfit of this series is this gorgeous vintage-esque floral midi skirt from Miss Selfridge that I bought for €10! I kept it simple with a white t-shirt and my new nude sandal flatforms from Pennys/Primark. It's a simple, feminine look but I think it makes quite the impact. Whatcha fink?

don't be shy, leave a comment or follow if you like!

Laaaater,
Lil <3

6 comments:

  1. Lovely pics! I have those Penneys shoes in black, they're gorge! x

    blondeonblondie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I want to get the balck ones too! :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this blog post, the floral skirt is AMAZING, absolutely love it <3
    If you have time please check out my blog..

    http://naughty-alice.blogspot.ie/

    Alice xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awh thank you! Will pop over to it now! :) x

      Delete
  4. I love this outfit, the skirt looks great on you!

    http://hannahrebekahcampbell.blogspot.com xx

    ReplyDelete