Wednesday, 24 April 2013

Outfit Post: Leather Panelled Skirt








Sunglasses: D.I.Y // Céline tee: D.I.Y // Skirt: Cheap Monday // Sandals: Barrats // Bag: Thrift, // necklace: Fair trade shop // neon bracelet: Topshop

Here's another one of my holiday outfit posts featuring two of my D.I.Y's! If you want to check out my sunglasses D.I.Y click HERE and for my Céline tee D.I.Y click HERE. I found this coin necklace that I've had for years in my jewellery box, why did I have it hidden in there? Stupid Lily! It must've been fate I came across it 'cause now I'm seeing coin jewellery everywhere!!
That day we wandered around the centre of of town and found a few seriously funky shops with stuff that was dirt cheap! I instgrammed a few of the items I bought, check them out @lilsersj.
Here are a few snaps of the sort of merchandise hanging about.




Enjoyed it?
Leave a comment or follow!
Also find Latest Lil on facebook HERE

Laaaaaaater,
Lil <3

7 comments:

  1. Thank you for your comment on my blog!
    Love this outfit!

    www.monadot.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your style and I want your hair!

    Now following you on GFC and would be great to get a follow back, if you would like to follow each other? :)

    Be great if you could check out my latest posts:

    Crop top and white buckle sandals - Essex Inspired Outfit!

    Lily Lulu Leather Laser Cut Dress

    Thanks! Charlie xx LurchHoundLoves.com | UK Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. love this whole look, especially the DIY touches!

    Love
    Grace X
    http://blondiesstylefix.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your sunglasses so much. Awesome DIY skills!

    ▲ WOLF WHISTLE ▲

    ReplyDelete