Thursday, 16 May 2013

Outfit Post: Home Base


Despite this temperamental weather I actually managed to get outside on my day off work and take a few snaps. The main reason I wanted to do this outfit was because of my B E A - UTIFUL new heels from New Look. I've been wanting a pair like these for ages and came across them about 2 weeks ago and they only cost €20! They're such a striking red, I paired them with my baggy jeans from A|Wear and white baseball t-shirt from H&M. Keeping it simple.

 I can't get enough of mixing ladylike and sport. Who knew it would mesh so well?

Our dog Janie decided to get in on the action, you'll spot her further down!


Jeans: A|wear,  Top:  H&M,  Heels and aviators:  New Look

Drop a comment below or follow me on Bloglovin'.

Laaaaaaaater,
Lil x

You can also HYPE this look on Lookbook HERE

3 comments: