Thursday, 9 May 2013

WISHLIST

Top: Miss Selfridge,  Black heels: River Island,  Blue skort: ZARA,  Gold casio watch,  Stamp clutch: Mary Katantzou,  Black boots:  Office

I really want ALL of this.

I spotted this white top from Miss Selfridge on a friend of a friend, it had a really good fit and shape to it and I luuurve all the embellishments. White is big for summer and so are embellishments so this top is a must have! Also the scalloped edge is a plus!

Next up are these absolutely totally wonderful black pointed court heels from River Island. OH MY GOD am I in love. Every time I've strolled into River I've gone to the shoe dept just to try them on and look at them. I swore I would never wear this type of heel ever! But now look at me, as I grow my fashion sense grows with me and I'm finding myself desperately wanting these shoes! 

Now, this skort. These are everywhere and I've been waiting to find the perfect one. Low and behold I found one in Zara, of course. Lots of top bloggers around the world have been sporting these and I've been waiting for a high street store to produce well cut, structured replicas for a reasonable price. An they have. Thank God!! Well, thank ZARA.

Casio watch tiiiiiiime. Yay! I have a mini collection of watches but alas it doesn't consist of any gold! Not good. I've always wanted one of these babies but always dismiss it to the back of my mind 'cause they are quite expensivo for a watch. But now I want one and somehow I'm gonna get it.

This is a bit of a blow-out. Ever since Mary Katrantzou showed her first collection in 2008 I've been a fan. She is the queen of print! Underwater scenes, ribbons and parcel prints, architecture, floral, money and in her SS '13 collection; stamps! A bright printed clutch can totally change an outfit and I have yet to actually invest in a printed clutch. I'm on the hunt for a cheap replica of this beaut.

"Oh no, not more shoes Lily!" direct quote from mother dearest. Yes, two pairs in one wishlist. I had to include these. WANT WANT WANT! Black laced up boots with a slight heel, perfect for my short self. I feel a bit odd wanting so many black shoes as I'm quite a colourful dresser most of the time but you can't have enough black shoes I reckon...right?

Ugh writing this post has just made me REALLY want to go shopping.

Anyhow whatcha think of my wishlist?
Drop a comment below or if you fancy Latest Lil gimme a lil follow on Bloglovin'

Laaaaaaaaaaater,
Lil 

 Facebook    Instagram     Twitter




2 comments:

  1. Ooo I used these shorts in White for my Spring trends post :)

    Lovely post & your blog is super nice too- New Follower

    Love Em, from www.dollhousebeautyblog.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete