Thursday, 27 June 2013

Outfit Post: Going To Glasto?


Day off. Sun. Yesssss.
Seeing as Glastonbury is upon us, and I'm NOT going, I thought I'd construct a "Going to Glasto?" inspired outfit post.  Festival Fashion has created it's own genre in style. Although, each festival has it's own style inside that category and everyone knows Glastonbury oozes rock 'n' roll and punk, so that's what I decided to go for.

These are probably my favourite shots of an outfit post to date! Check 'em out and let me know what you think...











Cutout dress: Topshop // Check shirt: Polo, Ralph Lauren // Converse shoes // Sunnies: New Look // Both necklaces : Topshop // Headband: Primark/Pennys

What the heck?! Her shirt is Ralph Lauren!? Yes it is. But it's my uncles. I found it YEARS ago stashed away in a cupboard somewhere and fell head over heels, then I realised it was RL, even better! Over-sized check shirts are one of my weaknesses, I have about 4. If you're looking for one, my top tip is to look for them in the men's sections of shops. The best one I bought was in Pennys/Primark in the men's section where I snapped up an orange one for €3 and it's actually pretty good thickness and material. Saaweeet.

Let me know what you think,
Drop a comment below or gimme a sneaky follow on Bloglovin'

Laaaaaaater,
Lil 

LIKE ME // TWEET ME // FOLLOW ME

14 comments:

  1. love this! perfect for glastonbury :) xx

    http://gypsywardrobe.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love how you styled that dress! First time visiting your blog and I really like it!
    I'm following you on Bloglovin and LB, hope you can follow back :)
    Kisses from Argentina

    Deb

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Deb! Gonna check you out now!

      Delete
  3. Your outfit is gorgeous! Love the festival style! x

    http://www.heldtogetherbypins.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this look!!
    Wanna follow each other??
    Hugs :)

    http://fashionalatic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. love your outfit!
    Following you now!

    hope you visit my blog & follow too if you like :)
    BlogLovin' | BreezeyBee Blog | Facebook | Twitter
    xoXo

    ReplyDelete
  6. lovely look<3
    Maybe you want to follow each other? let me know ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this look ! I followed you ;)

    Sara,
    http://thecrimeofashion.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete