Thursday, 20 June 2013

Make the move to Bloglovin'

Holla guuuuuuys!

So everyone has been ranting and raving about Google Friend Connect closing down. Boo. Personally I always liked Bloglovin' better anyway!? No haterz please. 

For those of you who haven't an absolute donkeys clue what I'm talking about, Bloglovin' is an app/website that lets you follow all your favourite blogs and keeps you updated with all their recent posts. It's a great way to keep track of all those bloggers you love to creep follow.

SO, what I'm asking from you all, especially my GFC readers is to please convert and follow me on Bloglovin'!

All you have to do is create an account (which isn't that hard) then hop onto this link >>>HERE<<< and click FOLLOW!


And also guys the Irish Blog Awards nominations opened the other day and are CLOSING tomorrow and I would really appreciate it if you would take the time to nominate me - that is of course if you like what Latest Lil does here.
Click this link here to nominate me either in Best Newcomer Blog or Best Beauty/Fashion Blog - or both!

E-mail: latestlilblog@gmail.com
Name: Latest Lil
Web address: www.latestlil.blogspot.com 
Blog started: 20th December 2012


Laaaaaaaaaaater,

Lil 

LIKE ME // TWEET ME // FOLLOW ME

2 comments:

  1. thanks for commenting on my blog hun! followed you on blogger and bloglovin :) Xx

    http://gypsywardrobe.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete