Tuesday, 25 June 2013

Outfit Post: Cropped Jewels

So today I had a day off and decided to do an outfit post. Now I'm getting quite sick of having the same background in the majority of my posts so I'm hoping to have some soon in a town or on some sort of STREET rather than the green grassy back-roads of Connemara. Now don't get me wrong, I laaave home but having the SAME colour palette behind me in a photo gets v.tiring (mentally, of course!).  
But anyway, today I improvised a little, and shot some quick pics by the wall of our front garden. I don't think I'll go with this backdrop again though. Meh, c'est la vie!

Here goes...











Cropped jumper : TOPSHOP (sale) // Jeans/Jeggings: Pennys/Primark // Boots: TOPSHOP (sale) // Statement Necklace: Cotton Face Vintage
Basically I wanted to do this post because of ALL my new purchases!! I've been recording video hauls but my computer is being an absolute DWEEB and seems to be turning off every time I try to render a video - ugh! 
Anyway, the main piece in this post is this statement necklace I bought off >>Cotton Face Vintage<< for...drum roll please..a tenner! Yea, the face you're pulling right now is the exact one I pulled when I spotted it. In LOVE. I can't think of anything better than teaming a statement necklace (even better when it's bejeweled) with a sweat jumper. What's even better is CFV is IRISH, and buying Irish makes me even happier. 

Like this post?
Leave a comment below (I love comments and to hear what you think!) or follow me on GFC or BL

For now,

Laaaaaaaaaater,
Lil

LIKE ME // TWEET ME // FOLLOW ME

10 comments:

  1. Love your necklace and your boots. Got some bargains in the Topshop sale too! :)

    Heather xx

    hatheresweet.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Heather! Yea the Topshop sale this year was really good!!

      Delete
  2. Thanks for stopping by my blog :)! Love this outfit from head to toe! I could totally see myself wearing this :)

    I've followed you back on gfc and bloglovin, can't wait for your next post! x

    www.allthatshewants.net

    ReplyDelete
  3. AMAZING!
    Would you like to follow each other?! Let me know!!
    xoxo

    http://estilohedonico.blogspot.pt/
    https://www.facebook.com/estilohedonico?ref=hl

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Filipia, 'course I'd like to follow you! thank you!

      Delete