Friday, 7 June 2013

Outfit Post: Polka Dot Oriental



Yesterday was my first day off work during this gawjus weather so what better time to take advantage and shoot an outfit post of seriously summery clothes? These shorts are so silky and light they're only really wearable in the heat otherwise my legs would go blue! 
I'm not usually a polka dot person but spotted this top in Forever21 a while ago and liked the difference between the sleeves and the body of the top? Kinda funky me finks! 
Some may say mixing prints are a no go but for me it's a HELL YEAH! If you want a punchy outfit you gotta mix and match. 

Necklace and Top: Forever21, Shorts: River Island, Flatform sandals and sunnies: Primark, Casio watch: American Apparel, Rings: Calvin Klein - that's a fancy one isn't it! 

If you likey like be sure to pop a comment down below or even better follow me on BL, Facebook or Instagram where you can find the links in the side bar! 
(I'm finishing off this post on my phone so it's difficult to attach links)
You can also HYPE this look on Lookbook by clicking the photo below!
Laaaaaaater,
Lil 


4 comments:

  1. LAVE your shoes. Check out my latest post on
    http://dandelion-days1.blogspot.com/ let me know what you think?

    Alice x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thnks alot for your comment on my blog xx Lily I acc already follow your blog, I followed along time ago xxx ill follow on bloglovin nowxxx

    debbie
    http://undefinedbluehoney.blogspot.ie/ xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ohh! I am so silly! Thank you!! :) xo

      Delete