Wednesday, 12 June 2013

Outfit Post: Roaring Checks




Snapback, watch (sale), heels: River Island, Trousers: Primark/Pennys, T-shirt: Dunnes Stores, Chain: Topshop
I was really excited to do this outfit post. The majority of this ensemble are recent purchases. The trousers were €15 in Pennys/Primark and I couldn't resist! The top is from Irish brand Dunnes Stores and was around €8 if memory serves. These shoes are my absolute coveted purchase! They're from River Island and I had wanted them for AGES! Then the one day I go in with intentions to buy them, they were gone. Sold out. Devastated. But sometimes Karma ain't a bitch and I walked in the following week and there they were, restocked! BOOM! 

As I say in a lot of my posts I luuurve mixing the sport luxe trend and sophisticated chic. Teaming a pair of pointed courts with an over-sized baseball tee is perfection! 

Shooting this post had started inside but my battery died after a while so we had to finish off the trimmings outside when we got home! Boo! I really liked the house we shot the pics in, the plain white background was perfect to show off my new bright yellow tee. 

Lemme know what you think? Leave a comment below or follow me on Bloglovin!

Laaaaaaaaaaaater,
Lil 

LIKE ME // TWEET ME // FOLLOW ME


10 comments:

  1. Love those pants ds, very cool :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're right the location works really well. Great post, really love that tee.
    Nicola
    x
    www.yourloveissowifi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I adore your sense of style

    ReplyDelete
  4. The trousers are really cool! Can't believe they are Penney's! Love the shoes too... I have my eyes on a similar pair in River Island!

    Aishling

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Aisling! I know they look more Topshop than anything..I had to nab them up!

      Delete
  5. Really cool outfit love the colour of the cap with the tee!

    http://makemineachanel.blogspot.ie/

    xx

    ReplyDelete