Sunday, 9 June 2013

Xposé ft L'Oréal - Behind the scenes


A few weeks ago I assisted the ever-so lovely Irene O'Brien AKA Vintage Irene on a shoot for Xposé Magazine with L'Oréal in The Morgan Hotel, Temple Bar. The shoot was an advertorial on L'Oréal home hair dye products. There were four models; each of different shapes, age and sizes and with all different hair types and colours. Each model used a different product of L'Oréal and were photographed through each step of themselves dying their own hair. 

Irene and I styled the models for their after shots and group shots for the advertorial. 
I shot a few behind the scenes pics for you guys so scroll down and have a look! 





This advertorial is such a good idea for products such as home hair dyes, it gives readers more of an insight into how to apply the dyes and to see regular people doing it themselves is even better! It actually inspired me to go and buy a lilac shade to do the ends of my hair - I haven't mustered up the balls to do it yet! It was a long day but really fun! It was my first styling shoot for a magazine and it was really interesting watching the photographer and other stylists do what they do best.

It's out in this months Xposé Magazine so pop out to the shops and grab a copy! It's definitely worth the read!
Here are pics of the pages in the mag






'til my next post,

Laaaaaater,
Lil

LIKE ME // TWEET ME // FOLLOW ME

4 comments: