Friday, 12 July 2013

D.I.Y - Bejeweled Transparent Clutch


OLA!
Apologies for the lack of posts lately, I've been working really annoying hours lately that when I come home my brain simply CAN'T function to write a post. But I'm back now, two days off and the sun is shining! Hurraaahh! 




This D.I.Y is inspired by all the perspex and transparent clutch/bags that are all IN at the mo. But obviously it's easy just to pick up any old see-through make-up bag and use that, so I added some stick on jewels to make it look like that AWESOME one I spotted Miro Duma carrying around with her a while back. 


So all you need really is

A transparent make-up bag/folder/perspex box - whichever you fancy!
I spotted this one in a shop called Dealz in Dublin and it only cost me €1.49! *cue gasp*

And a few stick on jewels - these are all from the Hobby Shop - there's one in the Jervis Centre in Dublin and one in the Eyre Sq shopping centre in Galway. Each packet cost around €1.50.


Stick 'em on in any pattern you like




Et Voila! 



I wish I had a perspex box to do this with but I found it hard to find a reasonably cheap one. But this works just as good!

Hope you liked it!

Drop a comment below or gimme a sneaky follow on Bloglovin'!

Laaaaaaater,
Lil

LIKE ME // FOLLOW ME // TWEET ME

3 comments:

  1. Really cute little DIY bag. Just discovered your blog. Love your style (even though you said you don't really have one) ;)

    ReplyDelete