Wednesday, 31 July 2013

D.I.Y : Chicken wire earring hanger




My room is small. It's upstairs and basically in the roof. I don't have a lot of space to hang jewelry so I have to come up with ideas to make it look more orderly. One fine day I was wandering around outside and I found a roll of chicken wire in the back garden so I made THIS! My title for this post is a bit long... it reminds me of that kid on Ellen DeGeneres that called his invention an "underwater see-er". Hahaahaha, ah man that was funny.
Anyway back to biz-shiz

WHATCHA NEED:
Newspaper
Chicken wire
Gold spray
Wire cutters
String

Using the wire cutters cut out whatever sort of shape you want yours to look like. I cut a rectangle and made sure all sides were cut evenly. Then go OUTSIDE (if you spray inside the fumes get pretty full on) and spray  like a crazy motha f**ka.

Get some string and interlace it through the top where you want to hang it.


I did it rough and random. I wanted it to look old and vintage and this string was perfect for that.


Hang it up and hang yo earrings.


So..dy'all like this D.I.Y? 
Let me know! Leave a comment down below.

Laaaaaaaater,
Lil

LIKE ME // TWEET ME // FOLLOW ME

8 comments:

  1. this is great! im looking for a earring hanger or box. this is perfect x



    Victoria Sanusi - Just Writing

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this !!
    Sara,
    http://thecrimeofashion.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  3. greaaat idea!
    by the way, i love your blog,
    im so happy i found it by accident right now!

    kisses
    laterscoco.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice!
    I loved all your D.I.Y. items!!
    Could I post some of them to my blog in Athens - Greece?
    Awaiting your approval..... many thanks :-)

    http://fashionmyownway.blogspot.gr

    ReplyDelete