Tuesday, 23 July 2013

Outfit Post: Knot Yo Maxi

Bowler: Shutterbug // Maxi skirt: ASOS (sale) // Boots: Topshop // Bag and bracelet : Thrifted // Fringe Earrings: DIY >HERE< // Rings: Accessorize // Tee: Pennys/Primark // Sunglasses: New Look
Obviously I don't have to tell you about the beautiful weather we've been having because it's quite literally the only thing everyone has been talking about, HENCE, the summery outfit. 
I can never explain my style 'cause it changes all the time. Some people have a very distinct way of dressing and sometimes I wish I had that. One day I could dress punk, the next girly or sophisticated. During summer, festival/hippie fashion wins hands down. Always. Because I'm not going to ANY festivals this summer nor have I EVER been to one (yeah I know - shame on me) I'm dressing as if I AM going to one. A floral skirt and white tee is becoming a classic look I reckon; like jeans and a tee. This cropped one was in fact a regular full length top; I just roughly cut it to transform it. I spotted this maxi skirt on sale on ASOS for €10 two years ago and because I hardly owned any maxi's I thought why not? I had spotted this style of knotting up your maxi on a  few street style pics and it's absolutely GENIUS! Usually I feel a bit funny walking around in a maxi, I don't really know why..!? But this idea makes me feel that lil bit more comfortable strolling around in one. I toughened up the look with worn out leather boots from Topshop and finished it off with my bowler hat from Shutterbug, because...I just felt like wearing it. I'm also wearing my D.I.Y fringe earrings which if you want to you can check out >>HERE<<

So,
You like? Or even if you don't  - drop a comment down below and lemme know what you think!

Laaaaaaaater,
Lil

LIKE ME // TWEET ME // FOLLOW ME

5 comments:

  1. Love this look !

    Sara,
    http://thecrimeofashion.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  2. love this look. very festival-ie
    and i feel the exact same about my style too :)

    Victoria Sanusi - Just Writing

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your skirt so much!!
    Wanna follow each other? Let me know
    Hugs :)

    http://fashionalatic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey, oh wow we like your blog!!! amazing outfit! would you like follow eachother? we starts and follow you on gfc and bloglovin! please do the same, hugs the twins from www.wmw-style.de

    ReplyDelete