Monday, 26 August 2013

Hannah's Love and Vintage

Electric Picnic is coming up this weekend and my friend Hannah is getting crafty and selling some of her merchandise in her own little stall. She asked me would I like to do a post showcasing some of her pieces and of course I said yes! 
Her stall will be called Love and Vintage and she makes all of her head pieces herself! Back in Clifden in Connemara her mum owns a vintage shop called Love Vintage (check it out >>HERE<<) and Hannah will also be selling bits and pieces from there. 

So, the pieces I was given to do a blog post on were all different to each other and I thought that I would do different looks to suit each piece and, of course, to suit any future customers. 
So check out my different looks and let me know what you think!

The Hippie

 The Sweetheart 

 The Romantic 

The Goth

The Eccentric


 If you're heading to Electric Picnic be sure to give Love and Vintage a visit and say hi to Hannah and let her know that you heard about her through Latest Lil (she and I would love that !) She's extremely friendly and you're guaranteed an auld LOL chatting with her! 

Sadly I'm not going to EP, but I'm doing something EVEN better! Going to Aberdeen to visit my niece who my sister gave birth to only 2 weeks ago. It's her first baby and we're all very excited to see her! Maybe I'll do a photo diary of my trip there? Anyhow, happy camping and shopping!

Oh and which look is your fav? And would you like me to do a post on what make-up I used to achieve each look? 

Laaaaaaater,
Lil

LIKE ME // FOLLOW ME // TWEET ME

6 comments:

  1. I love the romantic and goth !
    Sara,
    http://thecrimeofashion.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  2. you look INCREDIBLE in the 'goth' makeup and floral crown!

    afashionfix.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. cute looks!!!
    followed you back !
    keep in touch!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your friend makes these?? that's amazing!! I've been meaning to get a floral crown... Maybe I can make my own!
    I like your blog! come stop by sometime and maybe we could follow each other?
    I have a new post up with my nanna's toy poodle Lucy - She's adorable!

    http://misstah.blogspot.com.au/
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. in love with this post, and your whole entire blog in general.

    lots of love from the casper&pearl girls – a little Aussie fashion brand
    casper&pearl blog
    xx

    ReplyDelete