Monday, 12 August 2013

Insta-lil-update


When I fist saw bloggers doing Instagram posts I thought it was a really good idea but I never got around to doing one until now. I'm gonna try and do one every month but seeing as this is my first one; it's just going to be a mish mash of pictures from my account so far. 

 #fromwhereistand
I do this a lot on my account. It's become quite the fad these days along with the selfie. 

#selfie 
Yea I got sucked into the selfie tag. I reckon these photos are acceptable on Instagram, just not on Facebook. But then again, too many selfies at all can be sickening too. Top left photo is when I was shooting an outfit post during the hawt weather (read the post HERE), top right is a trip into Galway city to hang with some friends. Bottom left; I was going to a club opening in G-citaaay. And finally bottom right is a selfie before an outfit post.


#pretty #avoca #vintage 
I love taking photos in pretty shops and editing the pics with a vintage filter. Starting from Top left clockwise: A shop in Clifden (my local town) called Lughnasa, my most recent D.I.Y check it out HERE, a film camera that my sister gave to me - I still have to look up instructions...finally a pretty sign for the Garden section in the Avoca shop in Moyard


#idonthaveahashtagforthisone

This last collage is a mix and match. I've recently been featured in Xposé Magazine's August issue, you can read the post HERE. A goodie bag from when I went up to Dub to attend River Island's A/W '13 preview, again you can read my post on it HERE. A necklace I bought off eBay for an absolute steal at €4 (free shipping) - funny thing is I've noticed it on sale on Boohoo AND ASOS now for three times the price. Last but not lease my most recent  outfit post which you can check out HERE or you could just scroll down the page and see it there. 

If you're on Instagram hop on it now and give me a follow or leave a comment down below with your username!

@LATEST_LIL

Laaaaaaaaater,

Lil

LIKE ME // FOLLOW ME // TWEET ME

14 comments:

  1. Really cute pictures !
    Sara,
    http://thecrimeofashion.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice pic´s! :)
    Kisses!

    http://www.likemannequins.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely pics' and nice looks ! I follow you on insta now ;)
    xx
    Stéphanie

    http://haveafashiobreak.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for your comment on my blog. Following you now =)

    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Le-Petit-Plastique/473640259360447

    http://lepetitplastique.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. hey, oh wow we like your blog, would you like follow eachother? we starts and follow you on gfc and bloglovin! please do the same, hugs the twins from www.wmw-style.de

    ReplyDelete
  6. nice photos ^^
    http://drunknfunk.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your pics! I going directly to your instagram now! Hahaha

    Wanna follow each other? I'll be so glad to keep in touch :) Just let me know

    Irene Gm.
    Trending Game

    ReplyDelete