Monday, 19 August 2013

King Kong


Ah Missguided. I've never bought anything off them before but they were offering FREE delivery to Ireland while having a MA-HOO-SIVE sale so I couldn't resist. This gorilla tee is one of my sale purchases and I LAV it.  I was hanging around Galway city after the OOHLALA Magazine Blog Awards (read my post on that >>>HERE<<<) and thought I'd take a few snaps for an outfit post outside my sisters house. 
My necklace is from Cotton Face Vintage; a vintage (obvs) boutique in Galway (she also has a Facebook where you can buy her stoooof  HERE). Ma jeans and boots are Topshop and my rings are a mix match of different shops.

So that's it, yeah, not much else to say about this one. Enjoy!

Laaaaaater,
Lil

LIKE ME // FOLLOW ME // TWEET ME

9 comments:

  1. I LOVE LOVE LOVE the top !!!
    Sara,
    http://thecrimeofashion.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty cool tee!! I love the Topshop boots too - are they old stock?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Aishling! Yeah I got them on sale for like €40-€50 this summer..BUT I did spot dupes in OFFICE the other day!

      Delete
  3. Love this outfit! Especially the tee and necklace <3

    http://thebigmegowski.blogspot.ie/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello! My name is Disney! I really love your blog so much and nominated you for the Liebster Award!

    Please check out my blog for more info.
    Disney
    xxx

    http://disneydesilva.blogspot.co.uk/2013/08/liebster-nomination.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Woah! Loved the whole look!

    Specially your necklace. You combined it great!

    Would you like to follow each other?I would love to keep in touch so i can keep reading you!

    And what about other social media? Let me know if you follow in GFC or any of above and I'll follow right back!! :D

    Facebook / Instagram /Twitter / Chicisimo

     - Hannah's Heels

    ReplyDelete