Tuesday, 20 August 2013

New ZARA heels


New shoes! Who doesn't love 'em. I've wanted white heels for a while but I was a bit resistant to buying a pair because there's a part of me that thinks they'll be short lived. BUT when I was going trough a slight case of impulse internet shopping I found these babies on ZARA's website for only €20! BOOM! Cheap as chips! (My new favourite saying these days). So I thought ah flip it I'll get them! They arrived a few days ago and my feet look like angel feet with them on. White makes me look tanned and I like looking tanned. Yay! Tanned feet. 
They're also the style of shoe I've fallen head over heels for (pun intended). The strappy sandal. I wrote a post on my growing affection for them HERE when I was just starting out blogging.

So, what dya think of my new beauties?

Laaaaaaaaater,
Lil

LIKE ME // FOLLOW ME // TWEET ME

13 comments:

  1. LOVE these <3 Cant beat the strappy platform :) Congrats on your feature in Look Magazine, doing Galway proud x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I love them! Gahhhh! Feature in LOOK magazine? I didn't even know? Gah! :D Thanks for the heads up!! :) Thank you!!

      Delete
    2. Thats crazy, its the one with Kate Moss on the cover, ENJOY :D

      Delete
    3. Spotted it! Annoying in a way they LOOK don't fore warn me, I could have gone the week without picking it up! Thanks for the heads up! :)

      Delete
  2. Love love love !
    Sara,
    http://thecrimeofashion.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for subscribing! And yes, I want to follow back! U have a great blog! ;D

    Irene Gm.
    Trending Game

    ReplyDelete
  4. They are gorgeous and look like they'd be comfy too :) I love Zara shoes, shame there's no store in Galway :/

    Sinead | sineaddreamingagain.blogspot.ie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! V.comfy! Oh Galway needs to up it's game on the shops front pronto!

      Delete
  5. So in love with these heels! Would you like to follow each other via GFC, bloglovin' and facebook?

    Evi xoxo

    Check my transparent bag collection and shop online on evvou.tictail.com

    The Notebook of a Fashion Lover

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thats a bargain! they look dead expensive :)
    Becca xx
    www.flowersanddirt.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi! Lovely shoes.♥ Love white!
    Do you want follow each other? Let me know!

    http://anna-alina.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete