Monday, 5 August 2013

Outfit Post: Thanks Ra-Ra









Shirt and hat: Grandmothers // Cami, jeans, boots and necklace : Topshop // Bag: Warehouse // Cuff: Oxfam

Thanks Ra-Ra for letting me borrow a few bits and pieces for my outfit. Ra-Ra is my grandmother. Her real name is Philippa. How she got the nickname? I'm not gonna go there - the story is too long. I borrowed this hat and shirt from her one evening during the really hot weather we had a few weeks back. The shirt is actually a pyjama top but it's not even recognizable as one.
My bag is the bag I bring everywhere with me. It's from Warehouse but was given to me from my good friend Nicky...so I didn't pay a cent. YAY! The leather studded cuff is from Oxfam, I bought it years ago when they sold fair trade jewellery. 
Everything else is from Topshop. I'm becoming quite embarrassed always mentioning Topshop in my outfit posts but all the pieces are part of a collection that has been growing for YEARS. And plus I rarely buy anything full price - all of these were on sale (50% off). 
All I'm wearing on my face is a little BB cream. The hot weather bought out the best in me in letting my skin breathe a little. I absolutely hate wearing make-up when it's hot. Bleugh. 

You like? If so, leave a comment or follow me on any of my social networking sites below!

Laaaaaaaater,
Lil

LIKE ME // TWEET ME // FOLLOW ME

6 comments:

  1. So glad those weren't Ra-ra's jeans Lil! Love what you've done with her hat and shirt. xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha I don't think she would approve of the ripped knees Sal! :P Thanks!

      Delete
  2. I love the look ! So pretty !
    Sara,
    http://thecrimeofashion.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great outfit - you look amazing!

    Christina xx
    http://christinathorup.com/

    ReplyDelete