Thursday, 8 August 2013

Yours Truly in Xposé Magazine


As most of my Irish followers will know Xposé magazine feature bloggers every month in their "How We Wear It" feature. I was contacted and asked would I like to take part for the August issue. And well, DUH! yeah 'course I would. The title for this months features was "Transitioning from summer into autumn". My favourite way of doing this is warming up a pretty summer dress with jumpers and boots and that's pretty much what I natter on about in my little piece. 

Here are the snaps from the magazine


AND here are the originals



Lemme know what you think, drop a comment below or gimme a sneaky follow on Bloglovin or GFC.
Pretty happy to finally have a feature in a national magazine! Fingers crossed there'll be more to come!
Laaaaater,
Lil

LIKE ME // FOLLOW ME // TWEET ME

2 comments: