Saturday, 7 September 2013

The August Edit



#Aberdeen
Last week I flew to Aberdeen with my sister Polly to visit our other sister Flora who's just had her first baby, Matilda! Or as we like to call her, Tilly. We were there for a few days and these are a few snaps I took while there. From top left: Aunt Betty's ice creams we got in her cutesy kitsch shop. Next is baby Tilly! We dressed her up in this cow onesie Flora bought (cow print is sooo in you know) and this tiger hat I bought her, cute or what? We visited this castle in Stonehaven, the view was breathtaking! Lastly, this is the BEST drink I've ever had. It's called a wavebraker and we got them with our lunch in Giraffe. And to make it extra hipster it's in a jam jar.  
#Bargainbuy
These are all my bargain buys lately. Starting from top l-r; ZARA heels I nabbed on sale for €20, a tropical clutch from Asos I bought for around €5, these John Lennon-esque sunnies from eBay - they were under a fiver, then these paisley print slippers were FREE! They were my grandmothers and my mother gave them to me the other day to keep!

#selfie #notd
Some outtake selfies from an earlier post featuring a friends pieces she sells. You can check that post out HERE (it's probably one of my favourite posts to date too!) Top right is my feature in one of the UK's top fashion weekly magazines; LOOK mag, you can check out the outfit post HERE. And then a "nails of the day" pic of my new Barry M gelly nail polish. 

#ootd
Whether it's promoting an outfit post or I just got dressed up to go somewhere I'll instagram it! Most of these are from posts except where I'm wearing the polka dot skirt which was a day trip to Galway. You can check all the other full looks HERE, HERE and HERE

Find me on instagram @Latest_Lil

Laaaaaaaaater,
Lil

LIKE ME // FOLLOW ME // TWEET ME

8 comments:

  1. Really cool recap, love the pics! My favourites are these adorable dark red slippers you bought! <3

    I'd like to invite you to my Firmoo giveaway where you can win lovely glasses or sunglasses. Come and take a look if you like:

    http://badtastetoasttoast.blogspot.de/2013/08/firmoo-classic-series-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing post I love Aberdeen its beautiful <3 really like your pictures too and the different make-up looks :D xx

    www.krystelcouture.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful outfits... We like your pretty blog.^^
    Maybe follow each other on bloglovin?
    let us know follow you then back.
    Lovely greets Ara & Ale
    http://twoumbrellasintherain.blogspot.ie/

    ReplyDelete