Saturday, 2 November 2013

NOVEMBER WISHLIST

NOVEMBER WISHLIST



Boots: Office /// Necklace: ZARA /// Fluffy top and cigarette trousers: Topshop // Coat: Oasis /// Jumper: River Island
Shop the items here:

                                       

I haven't  done a wishlist in a while, but seeing as summer is most definitely gone, I figured I'd do one for winter. The likes of these Jeffrey Campbell Coltrane dupes from Office and neoprene jumper from River Island are items I've been looking at for AGES. I like the complete blackness of these boots rather than a silver or gold buckle, I'd feel a bit too biker rock chick with huge shiny buckles. I'm trying to immerse myself in more print and I think an investment in this jumper would be a smart decision. It's made of  light neoprene fabric (for those of you who don't know what that is, it's wet-suit material) which gives it that structured look which I'm totally crushing on right now! 
I've succumbed to the dusty pink fad and lately I've wanted to experiment with different colours regarding my bottom half and I think these pink pants are pretty snazzy. Along with the pink fad, I'm also struck with fluffy fondness. Anything textured and a little different I'm a sucker for. Although it's fluffy jumpers everyone is crazing about, I reckon a fuzzy top is the way to go to stand out! LOVE LOVE LOVE! I just want the Zara necklace to go with that top. Ugh it's so fabulous, I don't need to justify why it's on my wishlist. Lastly, this coat reminds of something that Angela Scanlon would wear. Basically, I want to be her, so I reckon if I have this coat I'm on the right track. Yeah!!

Laaaaaaaaaater,
Lil 

LIKE ME // LOVE ME // TWEET ME


5 comments:

  1. That jumper is stunning! Love!
    Shaunaa x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those boots <3

    walkingprimrose.blogspot.ie

    ReplyDelete
  3. ohhh I want those bouckle boots so much<3
    please visit me in free time:)

    http://mesmerize87.blogspot.com/
    if you don't nimd please click on the 6 banners at the bottom of my blog:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love the boots!!! i wanna buy themmmm

    http://ninetrackmind.blogspot.com
    celina

    ReplyDelete