Saturday, 23 November 2013

THINK PINK!












Jumper - River Island /// Jenas - Topshop /// Boots - Schuh /// Bag & sunnies - eBay /// watch - American Apparel /// "Gemini" necklace - Urban Outfitters

ALOHA!
My GOD it's been forever hasn't it? Well this is the end of the drought! Finally the chance to do an outfit post. There are three items in this post that are fairly recent additions to my wardrobe and I'm in LAV LAV LAV! Seeing as everyone's going MAD over fluffy jumpers I thought I'd go ahead and join the crowd but instead of going for the oh so "in" pastel colours, this electric pink one jumped right out at me and I had to have it. Feel you have to have it too? Well, they're still on sale in River Island! Go go go!! 
Next is the bag, yeah I can afford YSL. LAWL. Pretty happy with this eBay bargain. I'll be doing an "eBay Bargains" post soon so keep an eye out to get the links to all my purchases. Originally I thought the body of the bag would be a bit longer and bigger but after getting used to it I quite like the size.
My shoes were a lovely gift from the PR gals at Schuh. After attending their press day, read about that HERE, we were given the opportunity to pick whatever pair we'd like and I chose these bad boys. So Stella McCartney. I'm sooooo in luuuuuurve with these shoes. GAH! 

Lemme know what you think, drop a comment below!

Laaaaaaaaaaater,

Lil

LIKE ME // LOVE ME // TWEET ME 

13 comments:

  1. I love everything about this! #bravo :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Actually in love with those boots! Fab! x

    http://walkingprimrose.blogspot.ie

    ReplyDelete
  3. jumper! boots! perfection x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Firstly, i'm absolutely in love with your nails, they're gorgeous. I also really like your outfit that fluffy pink jumper looks so cosy, and those shoes are gorgeous too xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This look is amazing !!! Love the pink top and the boots !
    Sara,
    http://thecrimeofashion.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE this, that jumper is perfection! great color.
    x http://www.1finedai.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. In LOVE with that jumper!! This outfit is amazing, love your shoes too. Ahhhh. Thanks for the follow, have returned it! Your blog's lovely. x

    Hannah | www.JeMappelleHannah.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. That is one hell of a bright jumper! Love it.!

    www.lestage2012.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love that sweater! Really nice :)

    I follow you now on GFC. I would be
    very happy if you follow me back :D

    I wish you a great weekend!

    xoxo
    www.its-dash.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. great sweater!!
    xx
    daniella
    http://simplybeautifulelegant.blogspot.mx/2013/12/paris-i-love-you-outfit-of-day.html

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous babe!!!

    virgosandkisses.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love these boots, i've wanted a pair like these for ages!

    TERRIFACE | Fashion & Fitness blog

    ReplyDelete