Friday, 20 December 2013

Website Watch: Sheinside.com



I come across a new website almost everyday, and although I've known about Sheinside.com for a while now I thought I'd share my absolute LOVE for the site with you guys!

Usually I just browse through all these non-Irish/UK sites but never commit to buy anything. But when you think about it, half of them, like Sheinside, offer FREE shipping and stock the most amazing clothing and accessories etc. AND it's inexpensive! That's the deal-breaker. 

So, I thought I'd share with you my top picks from the site, with a theme running in each collage of course. 


SHEARLING
I've totally fallen for this trend, ermagherd! The past few months I was obsessing over a black shearling coat and when I stumbled onto Sheinside I was gob-smacked at the choice; navy, beige, black, red - p.s I ended up buying the black on the right, it should be arriving any day now. ALSO, can we all appreciate the Kenzo all-seeing-eye print dupe jacket on the bottom left?? WOW! These coats are such a bargain, If memory serves mine came to between €35-€40.


SLOGAN TEES
Errbody loves a slogan tee! The "You Slut" one actually made me laugh out loud (I refuse to use lol). Also the hilarious take on Comme des Garcon tee..I LAV THEM ALL!


UNBELIEVABLY BEAUTIFULLY PRINTED DRESSES
I could look at these for days...wow. These dresses seem to be inspired from Mary Katrantzou and Dolce and Gabbana designs. They're romantic, couture-looking and just fabulous. And affordable, gimme all of them!

That's the first of Website Watch.
Is this something you're interested in, if I discover more websites like this one? Let me know what you think in the comments box below!

Laaaaaaaaaaater,
Lil x

Don't forget to...

LIKE ME // LOVE ME // TWEET ME

5 comments:

  1. I love she inside and it's so affordable too. I have my eyes on a jumper I want from there. The only thing that puts me off is the delivery it takes forever x

    http://whatisinherwardrobe.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your picks, those jackets! so perfect.
    xx http://1finedai.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. great post! would you like to follow eachother?
    xx
    daniella
    http://simplybeautifulelegant.blogspot.mx/2013/12/paris-i-love-you-outfit-of-day.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for this impressive report. I am refreshed following reading this. Thank you!
    jeux a deux

    ReplyDelete