Friday, 17 January 2014

Oops! I slipped...









OOPS! I slipped and fell in love with these shoes!

The slip-on trainer trend emerged with full force and has gotten everyone going crazy over them. I've been doing some research trying to find a fairly affordable pair in different prints and textures. Now that I've collected a few different ones I thought, why the heck not share them with y'all! The monochrome enlarged snake print ones are my favourite, with the CĂ©line-esque (excuse the missing grave accent in the collage) and the patent black snakeskin ones both from Topshop coming close second. Anything leopard print and metallic for feet I'm a sucker for, and these from River Island and Nordstrom were the best ones. You can click the mini icons of the shoes to go directly to the sites and buy them if you fancy!

Which are your favourites?

Laaaaaaaater,

Lil

LIKE ME // LOVE ME // TWEET ME

5 comments:

  1. love the slip on trainers trend! my favourite are definitely the ones you have picked as yours :)
    great post!

    Rachel x
    Style Soup

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the black ones !
    Sara,
    http://thecrimeofashion.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the comment on my blog.
    I love the slip on trend. Ive not yet got a pair though.


    Petite Side Of Style

    ReplyDelete
  4. I fell for the black Topshop textured slip-ons... but unfortunately they were really uncomfortable when I tried them on. *sad face*

    www.lestage2012.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. i'm in love with these shoes too! they totally embodies both comfort and style - way to go!
    Check out my latest post featuring some really interesting products! :)
    AL xx
    RASSP blog

    ReplyDelete