Thursday, 23 January 2014

Sellin' ma stuff






Hey y'all

So the time has come, in every fashionista's life, where one has to do a closet clear out. I recently became aware of an event  organised by Sinead from Cotton Face Vintage that goes on every second last or last (I'm not sure) Saturday of the month in my home city of Galway where you can rent a rail and sell your pre-loved goods!

So I've booked my place and I'm sellin' a lot of my shiiiizz there this Saturday! The pictures above are a few of the types of clothes I'll be selling so if you're about Galway city be sure to pop in! My mum and her friend and my neighbour have also loaded me down with items from their past, so there's a few vintage gems in there too.

Find out more about the event HERE


Hope to see you there!

Laaaaaaaaaaater,

Lil

LIKE ME // LOVE ME // TWEET ME

6 comments:

  1. lovely items, hope they sell! xx

    cool post hun!

    also just letting you know my big beauty giveaway on instagram ends tonight! enter if youd like to at @gypsywardrobe xx

    http://gypsywardrobe.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. WHATT! This is what I need! May need to make a trip to Galway..! lol

    www.misswrightblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I kind of badly need those tie dye-y bottoms in my life!
    Lucy x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Turned out i do follow you already haha
    xx

    ReplyDelete