Monday, 3 February 2014

Casual





Jumper: My mums /// Jeans: Pennys/Primark /// Heels: ZARA /// Sunnies: eBay /// Bag: eBay /// Belt: River Island


Last weekend, I attempted to play around with my new lens for my camera that I recently bought. Looking back, my posture in these snaps is horrendous and it ain't my most favourite post either but because I haven't posted in ages I thought I'd pick some decent ones and pop them up! 

It's a work in progress but I've always wanted my outfit posts to have that blur in the background and in these pictures I think my darling Mummy did very well achieving it! 

This is a pretty chilled outfit, these jeans are my new obsession! Although I don't think they particularly suit me I just had to buy them anyway. I've always wanted a pair of "mom" jeans or the legit Levi's pair but because of my pear shape, my poor old thunder thighs never fit into any of this style of jeans, until, I found a pair in Pennys/Primark! I had to go a size up which makes them a bit loose around my waist but they fit! Also what I really like about them is the light material, it's not such heavy duty denim. I bought my heels on sale in ZARA and I absolutely ADORE them but they hurt my feet so bad I think I'll have to sell them (sad face). My sunnies and bag; you can find the links to them HERE from an "eBay Bargains" post I did a while back. 

Lemme know what you think and don't forget to follow me on all those social media platforms! Especially FACEBOOK, I'm just under 100 likes away from 1,000! 

Laaaaaaaaater,

Lil xo

LIKE ME // LOVE ME // TWEET ME

10 comments:

  1. Love the look ! Your shoes are GORGEOUS !
    Sara,
    http://thecrimeofashion.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab pics....your Mummy deffo got some blurred background going on!!
    Need this bag too :)
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hate when I find shoes I love that hurt like hell.

    FYI I'm giving away a Folkster Fedora over on the blog... ;)

    www.lestage2012.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. such a gorgeous look! your shoes are to die for! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. hello! Love your blog..I have nominated you for the liebster award, a blog award that promotes blogs with under a few hundred followers. To found out what you have to do next could you please check out my blog...everything will be explained on there! thanks! x


    http://batmannotincluded.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loving the jeans! I'd most certainly look like a knob if I tried to rock a pair haha :)

    Fee

    XXX

    http://pingle91.blogspot.ie/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lil you are simply fab! :)
    I'm in DIT these days, I'll probably see you around soon :)

    walkingprimrose.blogspot.ie

    ReplyDelete
  8. Need these jeans, can't believe they're from Penneys! I'll be hotfooting it down there tomorrow :) I wish my mam was as good as yours at taking photos haha
    Lucy x
    http://www.shortgirlhighheels.blogspot.ie

    ReplyDelete
  9. nice look :)

    http://sbr-fashion-fashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great post!!
    If you want, we can follow each other. Kisses
    http://fashionsecrets-oksana.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete