Friday, 21 February 2014

Schuh SS14 Press Preview



On Tuesday I was invited along to Schuh's SS14 press preview in Kelly's Hotel in Dublin. Compared to their AW13 event a few months back there was twice as many shoes to gawk at this time around. There was a whole range from heels to flats all shapes and sizes; prints, textures, colours. Because there were so many I narrowed it down to the ones that caught my eye, by "narrowing it down" expect 20 pairs. 


CAGED & STRAPPED

LOVED all of these shoes, especially the Aztec lace-ups, they look like something Beyoncé would wear. The perspex heel on the bottom left is bang on trend and the chunky mid-heel shoes are perfect for summer holidays.



HIGH-SHINE FLATS

My favourites. Some of you may have already read my post on the slip-on shoe HERE. Those of you who haven't, go do it now. Ugh I loooove this style of shoe, so comfy and cool! The silver brogues are the pair I've been looking for for yonks and I can't wait to get my hands on them. Then I spotted these jelly type loafers - ermagherd they're just so - FASHION! 



FUNKY HEELS

Bright colour, pattern and design. I don't need to expand on how funkalicous these are, just look at them.


PRINTED SLIPS

These are the perfect shoes for those casual days, running errands or heading into town for a shop - especially a shoe shop: slip on, slip off - hey presto!

Hope you enjoyed the post, I know there's been a lack of lately - I'm trying to get my ass back into regular posting! 

Laaaaaaaater,

Lil

LIKE ME // LOVE ME // TWEET ME

3 comments:

  1. I love these shoes so much! especially the strapped sandals with the clear heel :)
    your blog is amazing! I'm a new follower ^-^
    x
    Alona

    stylewanders.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Something told me not to look at this post... i have the worst shoe addiction and now i am literary drooling at my desk!

    virgosandkisses.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful shoes!!!
    If you want, we can follow each other. Kisses
    http://fashionsecrets-oksana.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete