Friday, 28 March 2014

March Whishlist

March Wishlist


                             




Welcome to the March Whishlist!

I've been pining over every single piece in this wishlist for sometime now. Ever since I saw Beyoncé rock her Miu Miu sunnies on holiday I've wanted a pair and I'm really digging these with a cow-like print.
I saw the bag from Accessorize in a recent shoot in LOOK Magazine, it reminds me of something Sophia Webster or Charlotte Olympia would whip out. I've come to realise that if you put together a simple outfit, a quirky accessory like this bag can bring the look to life.
I love the idea of this Cartier gold bangle, minimal gold jewelry is always chic. I would probably wear it on its own, with a watch or with two or three other bangles.
For the summer months (fingers crossed the weather is warm) I want something silky and floaty and spotted this Oh My Love two piece. IT'S SO PRETTY! With my large hips and the a-line shape of the shorts I reckon it could be quite flattering. All I need now is a tan.
Everyone needs a perfect white tee. I've bought my fair share of cheap ones hoping they'd sustain their shape and fit, but no, they haven't. I spotted this one in Topshop the other day and the feel and flow of it was just what I was looking for. I never used to like v-necks but they're proving to be more cool than round necks lately - watch this space! (BTW - I accidentally added the maternity version of this to my collage but it's the exact same as the regular one).
 And lastly, as some of you know, those who follow me on Twitter mostly, I've recently changed up my lifestyle; trying to be healthier and exercise 5/6 days a week. It's been going pretty well with the odd cheat day thrown in for good measure. The trainers that I have now are Asics. I know, not fashionable at all but really good for support. BUT, being a fashionista I want a cool looking pair and these Nike Free Runs are the ones I want. AND If I do ever get my hands on them I can wear them on a normal day to college, shopping etc. AND to the gym. It's a win win.

Laaaaaater,

Lil

LIKE ME // LOVE ME // TWEET ME


2 comments:

  1. Such a cute list !
    Sara,
    http://thecrimeofashion.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am faced with a terrible dilemma now. Do I purchase a pair of New Balance runners or the Nike Free Runs? Both just toooo cool!

    Fee
    http://pingle91.blogspot.ie/2014/03/the-face-3-chanel-spring-2014-couture.html
    xxx

    ReplyDelete