Wednesday, 23 April 2014

Lavish Red or Dead

Top: Old Navy // Trousers: Lavish Alice // Shoes: Red or Dead @ Schuh // Jacket: River Island



Aloha friends!

So today is my day off work. I'm off for two weeks from college and instead of studying and doing assignments I'm working to make some MONAY! Anyway I took the opportunity to take some outfit shots with my lovely mummy!

I bought these trousers from Lavish Alice through ASOS a while back and they fit perfectly! The small flare at the end balances out my hips which is a plus. I've never been a fan of red due the curse of rosy cheeks, but when I saw them on sale and they looked like they could flatter, I thought why the heck not. My Breton top is from Old Navy, it's mom's I think, but I've had it for over a year so it's considered mine now. The little jacket/blazer is from River Island which I nabbed on sale a year ago and I still love it to this day. The embellished palm trees are just too cool. Lastly these SHOES! I went along to Schuh's press day a few weeks back and we were kindly allowed to chose a pair of our choice to keep. I originally chose a pair of silver brogues but they didn't fit very well, so these were my second choice! How cool are they? I LAV them, I feel about 6ft in them, even though I'll never get anywhere near that height in any heels. 
I'm very matchy matchy in this outfit which I'm not very keen on but I think with these colours and prints it works?

Let me know what you think!

Laaaaaaaaaaater,

Lil

LIKE ME // LOVE ME // TWEET ME

3 comments:

  1. That blazer is so funky! Will look so awesome in the summer! :)

    Fee
    http://www.pingle-blog.com
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. These shoes are so gorgeous ! I love them !
    Sara,
    http://thecrimeofashion.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete