Thursday, 1 May 2014

Eye of Kenzo









Jumper : eBay // Skirt: Missguided // Shoes: ASOS // Sunglasses: eBay // Rings: H&M

NO ILLUMINATI CONSPIRACIES PLEASE

KENZO get it right every single time when it comes to the power jumper. From the tiger, capital "K" to the eye - never a fail. Just to clarify this isn't a real Kenzo jumper either as you can see by the frayed  threads in the first picture which I'VE ONLY NOTICED NOW!! It's a knock off from eBay where I've left the link below the picture above (the original seller doesn't sell them anymore so I found another one for you guys instead). I thought it looked quite pretty but not too girly with this skirt from Missguided that I bought recently. The description for this skirt said a-line but it's quite fitted and then just kicks out at the end but it does suit and I like the colour too much to send it back. I paired the whole outfit with my new ASOS kicks which are proving to be a bit painful after a two day wear but I'm adamant to stretch them out.

Let me know what you think...

Laaaaaaaaaater,

Lil 

5 comments:

  1. I love this look so much ! The jumper is gorgeous !
    Sara,
    http://thecrimeofashion.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Kenzo!

    The weather looks lovely.. I hope it's like that when I'm home this weekend! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. utterly fantastic!!! obsessed with your jumper!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That jumper....no words. I want!!

    Fee
    http://www.pingle-blog.com
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. amazing jumper, great outfit! x

    ReplyDelete