Saturday, 10 May 2014

Website Watch: UNiDAYS




I'm sure the majority of you know about this website, but for those of you who don't, WHY THE HECK NOT!? You sure are lucky you came across this blog post, cause you are in for one hell of a treat!

Unfortunately, and also fortunately, this post only concerns students. I say unfortunately, because those of you who have graduated and now work in the real world cannot redeem anything off this site, unless of course, you have a friend, sister or brother who's still in college who's password you can borrow and use.

Anyway, lets get to the point, as you can guess from the photo up top, UNiDAYS supply AMAZING discount offers on all your favourite brands and stores. Not only does this site do discounts on clothing but on electronics and gadgets too, teaming up with top brands like Apple and Sony.

I sometimes find myself in a conversation with friends where they're discussing purchases from Missguided or Boohoo or wherever, and I reply, "oh yeah, and sure with the student discount it doesn't make you feel as bad spending your money", then they look at me as if saying, "what student discount?" And I just shout back, "HOW CAN YOU NOT KNOW ABOUT MYUNIDAYS.COM!?" Honestly, that has actually happened a few times.

It's pretty easy to sign up, and when you do you'll receive emails with the latest discount offers. Now, the emails aren't annoyingly constant, I think I get one maybe once or twice a week, which is pretty reasonable if you ask me. Sometimes you hit the jackpot opening an email to discover there's 25% off at ASOS or 20% off Topshop which is a God's blessing for us Irish top-shoppers. If you compare the pricing of Irish Tosphop stores to the UK pricing online, the Euro prices are an absolute rip-off. Seriously go check it out now! So when you want to buy something from Topshop or Miss Selfridge even (they're both part of the same Arcadia Ltd. group), do it online and use the UNiDAYS discount code.

So, I hope this post has enlightened you about student discounts online, and if you already knew about the site then I hope you enjoyed my rant all the same!

*I also want to add that UNiDAYS did not ask me to write this post, I decided to do it off my own bat just because of it's absolute brilliance!*


Laaaaaaater,

Lil


2 comments:

  1. You're preaching the gospel for students right there. Amen sister! :D


    Fee
    http://www.pingle-blog.com
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I miss my students discounts :/

    ReplyDelete