Thursday, 26 June 2014

Festival Glitz


 
Top: ZARA // Shorts: WAREHOUSE // Bag: Penneys/Primark // Boots: Office // Hat: Forver21

Seeing as festival season has approached, I thought I'd post an aul festival inspired outfit. I had originally planned on doing a lookbook video with three or four different looks but when we (my sister and I) got around to doing it, it was too late and those damn midges were out in full force. We did, however, manage to do shoot one video with her camera of this outfit which you can watch below! Hooray! 

Festivals, it's always the same thing: denim shorts, boots and a rock tee. I just can't do that, I want to show you guys, on here, different ideas of wearing your clothes and maybe inspiring you to try a different style at a festival this summer. I've come to the conclusion that sequins don't have to be just for Christmas, I think they look pretty damn cool in an outfit for summer too. As the shorts speak for themselves, I thought I'd keep the rest of the outfit quite muted but still with an essence of rock. YEAHHH. I bought the top a few days ago in the ZARA sale and I laaaav it, it just fits me so perfectly! The hat from Forever21 is also a very recent buy. I've linked everything that's still in stock up above underneath that last photo. My shorts, I'm sorry to tell you are three/four years old, but would you believe I nabbed them in a Warehouse sale for €13! THIRTEEN EURO! That's Penneys prices right there. My boots are recent-ish purchase and they're a dream to walk in and hey! They're on sale right now! GAH! I bought this bag from Penneys/Primark as one of those bags you buy to take on a night out that you don't give a sh*t about if it gets ruined. But coincidentally, it totally went with this outfit and now I like it too much for it to get ruined.  Last but not least, make sure to watch the VIDAYO to this post, and be sure to like and subscribe to me channel on YT.

Laaaaaaaaater,

Lil

11 comments:

  1. Really great festival look - love the shorts and hat, looks nice all together!:)

    Anete,
    http://foxinflora.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those shorts are amazing, such a bargain! I just did an equally sparkly festival look too. Sequins on my face instead of on my clothes though haha ;)

    Fee
    http://www.pingle-blog.com/
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. amazing look! love your shorts :)

    Rachel x
    Style Soup

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look like such a festival babe ! Love the shoes and the top so much !

    Giveaway, win Sally Hansen and Cocoa Brown self tanning products
    http://thecrimeofashion.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the boots! I've been taking advantage of the Zara sales too - I just want to buy everything!! :/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amazing blog,I love your style and you are beautiful. I have followed you with Bloglovin and if you ever get a chance to check out my blog I would be delighted, thanks!

    Camille xo.

    www.cococami.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your shorts.
    You look amazing.

    -Ru.
    LOVESICKLILAC

    ReplyDelete