Sunday, 8 June 2014

Nike Free




Top: ASOS // Jeans: River Island // Shirt: Desigual // Soes: Nike @ Lifestyle Sports // Bracelet: Forever21 // Mix and Match of rings from Jewellers in Galway

YELLO!

I love when I get my days off, I can drag my mum outside to shoot some outfit pooooosts! Thought I'd take a break from pouty posed shots and add in this slightly spazzy one at the end.

It was my birthday recently and I desperately wanted this exact pair of Nike free runs, but however hard I looked I couldn't find 'em until I came across them on Lifestyle Sports. BUT, there was only a size 4 available. I thought I'd tweet Lifestyles on the off chance they might have an idea if any of their stores had a size 7, yes size 7, I'm short yet I have large feet, maybe I'll eventually grow taller? Anyway, they quickly replied and found my size in a few stores in Dublin, organised a pair to be sent to Galway and I picked them up the following week. I'm absolutely delighted with them, they fit like a dream and the customer service from Lifestyles was ace! 
My top from ASOS is my new favourite basic, it's the perfect material and actually fits over my hips which is a bonus. It's still in stock HERE. My jeans from RI are about six years old so I decided to give them a revamp and fray the hems inspired from my previous trend report post HERE. My shirt is either my brother's or sister's, whoever owns it, they don't wear it anymore so I've claimed it.  

I've also got some super exciting news...I'VE JOINED YOUTUBE!!

I uploaded my first video Friday night, it's the TMI Tag video which I think is a pretty good introductory video to have on a YT channel. Anyhow, I'd love for you to check it out, give it a thumbs up and subscribe if you fancy! You can watch it HERE

Laaaaaaaater,

Lil 




3 comments:

  1. Love the look ! Especially the denim and the top !
    Sara,
    http://thecrimeofashion.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  2. Last picture is my favourite ;)

    Fee
    http://www.pingle-blog.com
    xxx

    ReplyDelete