Monday, 28 July 2014

Night at the Proms



Top and necklace: ASOS // cropped jacket: River Island via ASOS // Jamie Jeans: Topshop // bag, belt and sandals: Penneys/Primark // Sunnies: eBay // Hat: Forever21

So the other day I went along to the RTE concert orchestra performance at the big top for the Galway Arts Festival. My mum bought tickets for us all 'cause she reckoned it was educational to go and experience it, so we went, and I actually enjoyed it despite not being a classical music fan. We went into G-citay a little earlier just to have a wander and this is what I decided to throw on. The weather is being a bit funny lately, it's warm and muggy one minute then it's chilly, raining and windy so I didn't really know what to wear because one thing I HATE is being too hot in an outfit. Ugh.

This jacket is definitely a trophy jacket in every sense, I nabbed it up for around €25 or even less (I had an extra 25% off code for the ASOS sale) but it was a recent buy so if you fancy owning your own you can nab it HERE. I felt a bit awkward at the start wearing sequins during the day but fack it I felt cool and I hope the people who saw me on the street thought hey that gal looks cool too. Nearly everything else you've seen before in previous outfit posts/youtube vids. 

Apologies for not having posted in AGES. Work is taking over my life and I've recently started seriously trying to get fit so I've been prioritising that over blogging - I come home, work out, have dinner and shower and by the end of all that its too late and I'm still red faced from training. BUT I have two days off coming up so I'm planning to get some more posts prepared - please gad. 

Laaaaaaater,

Lil 

3 comments:

  1. Such a pretty outfit ! I love how you styled the jacket !

    Sara,
    http://thecrimeofashion.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks good :) I've nominated you for the Liebster award! Check it out here http://madnessbymeg.blogspot.ie/2014/08/the-liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete