Tuesday, 1 July 2014

Stripy Leopard





Change of scenery in my outfit posts, this path leads to the front door at home. Mom loves her plants, I swear when everything is blooming, it's like a jungle. 

Anyhow, back to the outfit. So  nearly EVERYTHING here is from Penneys/Primark except for this top which I nabbed for Penneys prices in the ZARA sale. You can buy it HERE. I bought these mom jeans a few weeks ago in Penneys, they don't suit me whatsoever but I love the look of them so I've posed in ways where they look OK. I don't think I'll ever wear them out in public though. Boo. The belt and sandals are all recent buys, but this bag is three or four years old.  
The thing I love about this outfit is the stripes and leopard print combo. I know it's only a hint of animal print but there's something about the clashing of the two that actually make it work. I reckon the word "clashing" in the fashion industry is going out the window as everything goes with everything nowadays, which is great!  

Laaaaaaaater,

Lil


3 comments:

  1. Such a gorgeous look ! Love the top so much !

    Giveaway, win Sally Hansen & Cocoa Brown self tanning products
    http://thecrimeofashion.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete