Wednesday, 6 August 2014

Ripped Waisters

 

Top: ZARA // Boots: Topshop // Bag, jeans, belt & fedora: Penneys/Primark // Sunglasses: eBay

No, this post isn't about wasters who happen to be ripped.


It's these jeans! BAAAAAM! How handy? €17 in Penneys/Primark - whoop! Although taking any sort of flattering shots were impossible because my legs just looked ridiculously ginormous. That's the problem with thunder thighs and light wash jeans, I guess. I reckon I look OK in person in them, it's just the camera, you know, adds 10 pounds and all that. LAWL. 

Anyhow, I bought them only the other day and I thought I would keep this outfit comfy/casual/rock chick/festival themed. It's something I would actually wear out or to town on a warmish day. I didn't want to have the whole look with just black and jean so I decided to finish it off with my über comfy Topshop boots that I nabbed on sale a few years ago and my eBay sunnies. My jewellery is a mix from Forever21, Miss Selfridge, Missguided and independent jewellery stores.

ALSO, did any of you sneaky sneakers catch that bruise on my right arm? I'm such a hardy buck. I was playing in a local 5-a-side soccer tournament last week and somehow managed to get this massive bruise. It was weird playing sports again, it made me realise how much I miss it (I used to be a right old tom-boy up until I was 18). I actually blame Gaelic Football for my thighs, god damnit. 

So that's that, I'm gonna finish up now 'cause I'm stupidly tired for absolutely no reason...today consisted of doing nothing! Oooops.


Laaaaaaater,

Lil 

2 comments:

  1. You look amazing in these jeans ! Love the sunglasses too !

    Sara,
    http://thecrimeofashion.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  2. The jeans look great! I was a massive tom boy too and dressed like one until I started going to teenage discos! x

    ReplyDelete