Thursday, 4 September 2014

Duster? Check!



Top: Boohoo // Jeans: Topshop // Coat & Bag: Penneys // Shoes: New Look // Necklace: Miss Selfridge

OUFIT POST! YEAH YEAH YEAH!

So, yesterday evening I went along to Topshop Galway's little event showcasing their AW14 stock, they had some bubbly on hand, a mini benefit pop up stall and when you spent over €35 you got a  Benefit lipstick and blush. Unnnreeeeal! However, I didn't spend over €35 so I didn't get any freebies, damnit! Keep an eye out on my Instagram to see what I did get though, I'll be posting up a photo aaaaany day now!

On my way back to the car to meet mum, I thought we should take some photos seeing as I'm absolutely dire at getting any these days! It's so bloody awkward taking photos in the city, I'm such an awkward and embarrassed spa but we managed to shoot some while no one was around, phew! Halfway through my bag started to annoy me so I threw it down - hence the absence of it in half this post.

Onto the outfit...the other day I was in Penneys and spotted this duster coat, you heard me, PENNEYS! 23 yo yos! There was a navy and black one too but I thought this one was a little more suited to a blogger and thought it would stand out more so I bought it without hesitation. My jeans are my regular and reliable Jamie jeans from Topshop and my top is from Boohoo. I quite like the clash (or compliment? I'm not sure) of the cameo and check print, what do you think? Recently I've gotten into the stark white shoe trend, throw a pair of sparkling white trainers with an outfit and I'm sold. I nabbed these in the New Look sale recently for €6, whoooo!

I'm off for the weekend thank GAD! I'm going to a random island off the coast of Mayo for a beer pong thingy majig with a group of friends and then it's my best friends 21st on Saturday THEN we're going out in Galway on Sunday to carry on the birthday celebrations. Whoop-di-dooo!

Laaaaaater,

Lil


4 comments:

  1. Wow that coat is from Penneys ???? How come I didn't see it in Donegal ! i need it , so cute !

    Sara,
    http://thecrimeofashion.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the coat! Penneys can produce such gems sometimes! :)

    Fee
    http://www.pingle-blog.com
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. That coat is amazing and I love your top!! Just wanted to let you know that I nominated you for the Liebster Award :) The info for it is on my blog
    http://simplysarahelizabeth4.blogspot.com/
    Sarah xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. God I really love your style!!! I would love if you could check out my blog and follow too: www.lucierose1.blogspot.com

    I'll follow back! xxx

    ReplyDelete