Tuesday, 7 October 2014

New In & Update




HIIIII EERR-BODAY!


Soooooo...that's my new bag. Right there. Yep, that beautiful shoulder weight. Last week I was wandering around Urban Outfitters and spotted this baggy, BUT, it was a whopping €50! I've never paid that much for a bag and nor will I ever. Unless of course, I marry some ridiculously wealthy man who gives me free reign of his credit card, I'll dream about that tonight *sigh*.

Anywho, a couple of days later, luckily enough my UO subscription to the mailing list paid off as I was notified that the sale had started. Oh Momma. I had completely forgotten about the bag to be honest but while trawling through the shop I spotted it in the sale section and BAM! Down to €25! Plus the 10% student discount (yes it was valid on sale items) BAM! BAM! BAM! A very happy Lily.


While I'm here and as I haven't posted in a while I might as well give you a recap on what I've been up to...

I've moved up to Dublin and I'm soooo happy to be settled in and back in college too. I finally bit the bullet and left my job in the bar at home so for the first time in about six years I'm unemployed. If you're reading this and are an employer, HIRE MEEEEE!! I'm great craic to be fair. I joined the gym too and have been going regularly with the girls from college. My only problem is is that I'm a raging chocoholic so when I come back from the gym I feel that I can justify eating a giant Diary Milk. Which is not the way to go if I want to drop a few pounds. WEH. In the next few weeks I'll have regular posts as I'm still all over the place with getting bits and pieces sorted for college and fixing up the apartment still. I've nominated my good ol' housemate smelly Elle (don't worry she's not really smelly) to be chief photographer for outfit posts when I eventualy get around to it so until then if you want to keep up with me on a daily basis, follow me on Instagram, Twitter or Facebook - you can catch all the links up the top in the right-hand sidebar.

Laaaaaaaaaater,

Lil


2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha I read that wayyy too fast and thought you said you're a raging alcoholic :P loooove the bag.. so pretty!x

    ReplyDelete