Thursday, 19 February 2015

Return of the Outfit Post

Latest Lil ASOS camel coat street style baby blue suede pumas

Latest Lil ASOS camel coat street style baby blue suede pumas
Latest Lil ASOS camel coat street style baby blue suede pumas
Latest Lil ASOS camel coat street style baby blue suede pumas
Latest Lil ASOS camel coat street style baby blue suede pumas
Latest Lil ASOS camel coat street style baby blue suede pumas
Latest Lil ASOS camel coat street style baby blue suede pumas
Scarf, Shoes, Coat: ASOS // Jeans: Topshop

HIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

I'm BACK!

Everyone get on your feet and boogie to the glorious sound of my canon 600d's shutter snapping in my direction.

Finally an outfit post of 2015! I can't believe I've left it this late. Oops. I've appointed my housemate as chief photographer and I'm determined to have at least one outfit post up a week from now on, and if I'm really organised, two.

I'm not looking completely together in these shots, this is a very very bad hair day for me. Spot the shining hair grip plonked at the top of my head? Ah jaysus, MORTO! (pronounced in a Dublin accent please).

Today my housemate and I, Elle, her name is Elle, just so I don't have to keep referring to her as "my housemate", went to Dublin Castle today.  I was doing some journo work for college checking out an exhibition and I thought sure why don't we snap a few shots of my outfit for the craic!

This is a typical outfit for going to college in. Comfy and warm. It's been bitterly cold in Dublin these days so I'm living in my comfy clothes until it gets a bit warmer. I bought this coat in the SALE for €60 and I'm so chuffed with it. My shoes and scarf are also from ASOS. I was lucky enough to win an ASOS voucher and so that's what I bought the shoes with. The scarf was a Christmas present from my sister, I've featured it in my January Favourites video if you want to check that out HERE. The jeans are good aul Topshop Joni jeans. I had a deep indigo pair of Jonis that I really liked so I decided to get the black, but when I washed the black pair the colour faded a little which I'm NOT impressed with. At all. A warning to anyone planning on buying black Joni jeans...BEWARE.

I'm heading to a really cool event tomorrow for Irish YouTubers in Google HQ so be sure to check out all my social media platforms to keep updated with what I'm up to at it! You can find all the links at the top right of the sidebar.

Laaaaaaaaaaaater,

Lil.

2 comments:

  1. Such a lovely look ! Very nice coat and shoes !

    Win Pink in Tokyo items on my blog !
    http://thecrimeofashion.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooh gorgeous scarf! xx

    fashiontatt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete