Tuesday, 3 February 2015

Shop that Shoe: The Pointed Loafer






Recently I've become infatuated with black pointed loafers. I'm SO tempted to buy a pair from ASOS but I'm trying to spend as little money as possible 'cause I'm saving for flights to San Fran. I thought throwing up a post featuring some stylish ladies wearing their pairs would lessen my need to have my own, but it's made it worse. Much worse. I originally wanted THIS pair from Whistles, but with that price tag, it was never going to happen. So I've trawled the reasonably priced high street and chose my top three which you can see below in a mini collage I put together. All the links are below if you wanna check 'em out.




On another note, I'm super excited 'cause I'm so close to 1k followers over on my Instagram, so if you want to follow me you can find me @Latest_Lil.


Laaaaaaaaaaaater,

Lil



3 comments:

  1. I don't know if I can hold myself back from buying the F21 pair, lovely post! x (just followed you on insta @clairefrancexo)
    www.claire-frances.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I feel the same way! www.chicclosetfashionista.com
      @chicclosetfashionista ;)

      Delete
  2. I love these loafers! I really want to get a pair for myself!
    Let me know if you'd like to keep in touch by following eachother on GFC?
    Have a nice day!
    xo from Italy,
    Sonia Verardo
    http://www.trenchcollection.com/

    ReplyDelete